Playing defense against sophisticated cyber criminals and fraudsters is too little and too late. To win, financial institutions must deploy proactive threat intelligence programs that detect threats with greater speed, accuracy, and effectiveness. Learn how to leverage the Deep and Dark Web to collect highly targeted and actionable threat intelligence.
What You Will Learn:
- What is the “Digital Underground”? The “Dark Web”? The “Deep Web”? (see a LIVE demo of exclusive sources)
- Who are the threat actors on the “Underground” targeting financial institutions?
- How can I collect targeted & actionable intelligence on the “Underground”?
- How do leading financial institutions leverage such intelligence to combat cyber crime and fraud?
- What can financial institutions companies do to eliminate these threats?