The mission of the South Florida Banking Institute (SFBI) is to serve the banking community by providing educational opportunities and creating an environment which allows the building of relationships. SFBI provides a forum for addressing topics relevant to the banking industry. Through these efforts we create value by providing resources to our member organizations in the ever changing banking environment.
Florida/Federal Banking Issues, Challenges, & Opportunities
March 17, 2021 | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
April 21, 2021 | 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Educational Programs for Bankers
- Regulatory Forums and Panels
- Valuable insight from C-Level Executives well regarded in our industry
- Exposure to new banking technologies
- Review of the most critical issues affecting our banks in South Florida
- Subscription to our Newsletters and Alerts about important banking matters affecting our banks
- Discounted member price to attend our events
- Strong membership base
- Bringing the bank community together to share ideas, best practices, and regulatory issues with each other
- Long standing organization brining hot topics to view for the banking community
- Individuals that compose the board bring knowledge, experience, and dedication
Exclusive Invitation to our Networking Events
Opportunity to participate in leadership roles through board and committee membership.
To being part of a valuable peer network in your local community.